Certificate Template Guide
We created this guide to show case some of our most popular template categories and give you ideas of how you can use some of our certificate templates to celebrate those special occasions.
Click on each section to learn more about our award templates:
- Sports certificates
- Romance and love certificates
- Character education certificates
- Reading and math certificates
- Cute animal certificates
Downloading a Certificate Template
Click the download link located below each certificate and save it to a preferred folder on your computer. Our templates require Adobe Reader 8.0. If you are unable to open the certificate please check to make sure you have the latest version. If not, you can download it here.
Filling out your Certificate
You can use Adobe Reader to type in your recipient’s name. Just click the ‘Name’ field to begin filling out the form.
You can also just hit print and write it in – remember to use your best handwriting or ask a friend who’s taken a course in calligraphy!
Printing your Certificate
Select the print button from the drop down menu. Make sure you have good quality paper in your printer. Trust us on this one – the paper makes ALL the difference. Make sure your printing preferences are set to high quality and color.
If you don’t have a color printer, you can always use colored paper and print in black and white. Yellows and greens are nice neutral colors for kids. You can go with a beige or gray for a more corporate look.
How can I help?
There are many way you can help CertificateStreet.
- You can regularly visit and support our sponsors who advertise with us. The templates take a lot of time, software, and server resources to provide and this helps us keep the site up and running!
- Make purchases through our store via Amazon - there's no extra charge to you but Amazon does pay us a small commission as a thank you for sending you there!
- Advertise with us! We are always looking for new sponsors. For more information, please go to our advertising page.
- We're not asking, but if you'd like to donate a few dollars to help keep the site going we won't say no - in fact we'll say a big 'Thank You!!"
I found a certificate template that is not working - what do I do?
Please email us with the link to the certificate that is not work (hold your mouse over it, right click and select "copy link location"). This way we can fix it immediately.
I found a spelling or grammar error on an award certificate. What do I do?
Please let us know if you find a spelling or grammar error by emailing us. We are human and do make mistakes. Please email us with the error you found and a link to the certificate (hold your mouse over it, right click and select "copy link location").
I want a custom award certificate? Can you make it for me?
Please first check our blank templates section to see if there are any blank templates that would work for what you need before emailing us. If you can't find something you like, then yes, please go ahead and email us what you're looking for including information about the title, the graphics and the colors you'd like. If we deem your certificate is something that other users will find useful then we will go ahead and create a certificate template.
If you would like an award customized with your school or company logo then please email us for more details about how we handle these requests.